Monday, February 8, 2010

Stampin' Up!® Basics Video - Circle Scissors Plus

A lot of the videos showing how to use the Circle Scissors Plus focus on cutting circles from Stampin' Up!® cardstock. Two of my customers, Cathryn & Elsie asked if it would cut photos and heavier weight cardstock. Here's my video showing you that it can.



Excuse the abrupt end to my video. My camera ran out of memory and as everything had gone according to plan up until then I decided it was time to finish. All you missed was me saying I'd also had success cutting circles from DSP backing cardboard and cereal boxes.

Please contact me if you have any questions.  I'm always interested in new ideas for tutorial videos so leave me a comment with any topics you'd like to see me cover in future videos.





Share

1 comment:

Libby Dyson said...

You make it look so easy. Thanks