Tuesday, November 30, 2010

OOPS reinked your Classic Ink Pad with the Wrong Colour

I have managed to successfully reink my Pear Pizazz ink pad and this is how I did it: - 

This is not something you want to try with an old and well used ink pad as it does take a bit of time.  As my ink pad was very new it was worth the effort.

Hold your Classic Stampin' Pad under a cold tap until the water runs clear. 


Leave in the sun to dry.

Reink your classic ink pad with the correct refill this time.  I ran lines of ink across the pad until it was all filled.  It took about 1/2 a bottle of ink.


Stamp an image, I used the a solid image just to make sure, to check that your classic stampin' pad is completely inked. I used the whale from the 'Animal Tales' stamp set.



I hope you never have to do this, but if you do, you now know how.


Share

No comments: